Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Please only apply if you live in a reasonable commute to Pittsfield or Dalton Massachusetts.
BaneCare strives to combine the best of the past, present and future. Since 1959 we have been providing quality care of the highest caliber!
We help patients live the best possible lives through a wide-range of exceptional rehabilitative services.
We invite you to learn more about us, we offer you:
• Flexible schedules - FT, PT, PRN
• All shifts available - extra pay - with great shift differentials
• Choose from 2 locations in Western Massachusetts
• Our Nurses utilize our state-of-the-art Electronic Records Systems
• Supportive leadership & Quarterly Employee Appreciation Events
• Positive community reputation, high ratings & recognitions
Seeking dedicated compassionate licensed Nurses (LPN & RN) for our facilities located in Berkshire County:
• Springside Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - recently renovated state-of-the-art facility situated in the heart of the beautiful Berkshires.
• Craneville Place of Dalton - located just a few miles from downtown Pittsfield and Berkshire Medical Center and offers a serene country setting.
We provide employment opportunities for Nurses with competitive rates, bonuses, benefits, free parking and employer matching 401K retirement.
• Must possess an active, unencumbered license to practice as a RN or LPN in this state.
• Ideal candidates will possess clinical experience in a sub-acute and/or long term care setting.
• New Grads Welcome to Apply
• Competitive salary and differentials
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Short & long term disability
• 401K retirement plan with employer match
At BaneCare, we are driven to create an environment built on compassion, dignity, and respect — for our residents and their extended families, for our community, and for our fellow staff members. We are focused every day on caring for our residents just as we would want to be cared for ourselves. Since 1959, BaneCare has been a leading provider of rehabilitation, skilled nursing, assisted living, and adult day health in Massachusetts. BaneCare’s enduring commitment to the finest care has made it a trusted name to more than one generation.
We invite you to explore our career opportunities and meet our amazing team!